2011年4月12日火曜日

宿題四

Survey Project Reflection

The 1st group (Joeie & Yuri) was talked about music,
I think I am familiar with the topic, as I am the Johnny's fans(=fans who love the idol of Johnnys association)
I would watch the music station (because there must one group/ a Johnny's idol) then I know the other singer in Japan,
and I think the famous female singer in Japan now is KANA and AKB48.

then the other group was talked about お宅
this word is very negative in HK, but I do not agree,
I think お宅 should be positive, because they just love the ACG very must,
two years ago , I wanted to be the お宅, however, I was not so familiar with the ANIME ,then I give up,
and just to be the FUJOSHI~


and about the  Perception of the Japanese people towards Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance Regarding the Healthy Development of Youths(東京都青少年の健全な育成).
I do not agree with this ,
but I do not expect that the Japanese People is not familiar with this topic,




Then about my group,
we talked about ANIME,
and the result was quite unexpected,
because I expected the ANIME is very important to Japan people,
also, I know more ANIME from this project,
as we had asked the favourite ANIME, some of the result, we have not heard before,



(TBC)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿