2011年2月8日火曜日

宿題Ⅱ-日本へ行った!!PART 1

I went to Japan few years ago, the first time I went to SENDAI「仙台」 and TOKYO「東京」(28/6-2/7/2006) and the second time I went to OSAKA「大阪」(20/12-24/12/2008).

In the trip in Sendai, I ate many delicious food,



and it is very beautiful in Sendai





It is 「五色沼」, the lake which show five colour under the sunlight


I also went to 「松島」

travel by ship to see the seagull :


and we could feed the seagull, it was very funny!

there's a 「神社」located on a small island :



the big park in Sendai :


the Sendai Shopping Street :



Then, I went to Tokyo by 「新幹線」



and went to 「新宿」 by train



I went shopping there :



It was a fantastic trip!!
Sendai is a great place to relax!
Also, the Sendai people is very nice!


PS. I would post [PART 2 ] later~
(Part 2 is about the trip in Osaka)

YUUKI

2 件のコメント:

  1. たくさんな場所に行きましたね,羨ましいです!
    特にその食べ物の写真わ羨ましい過ぎる!!!!!!!!!!!!
    僕も食べたいです(T_T)

    返信削除
  2. (´0ノ`*)
    日本料理、本当にとても美味しい!!:*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:
    うまい!!(°∀°)b

    是非、日本へ行ってね(σ・∀・)σ
    あたしも日本へもう一回行く(-^□^-)

    返信削除